Longing for Eden – Released 2014
(www.longingforeden.com) Artist Development / Producer / Engineer
Several years ago Longing for Eden approached me and requested that I provide spiritual and musical direction for the band. Since then, we have worked together on all aspects of artist development, song writing, and performing. This culminated in the release of a debut album, “Heaven’s Inside Me” in April of 2014. The band is currently writing material for the next project.
1989 – Present HeartSong:
Sole Proprietor /Owner / Recording Engineer / Producer
• Company focused primarily on artist development, production, songwriters.
• Studio and location recording capability.
• Artists Produced:
• Longing for Eden, “Heaven’s Inside Me” released 2014.
• Nancy Day, “Survivor” album, featuring music targeted at victims of rape and sexual abuse.
• Jay Stenger, country music artist, songwriter. Produced to present to labels as artist.
• Shades of Grey, rock music artists, and songwriters. Produced to present to labels as artist.
• Other notable projects:
• Seeker Projects: Allegorical children’s musicals. (Four complete productions.)
• The Wall: Community program designed to help high school students identify career opportunities and interests.
• Founder: Pittsburgh Songwriters Association; Association designed to assist writers to grow in their creative skills, and present their material to publishers and other industry professionals.
• Live Sound Reinforcement Engineer: Working with artists including: Margaret Becker, Wayne Watson, First Call, Geoff Moore and the Distance, The Allies, Noel Paul Stookey, Barry McGuire, and many others.
• 1992: Engineered Live Sound Recording for Video for Barry McGuire, “Kids for Kids Concert” at Heinz Hall. Christian Light Publications plan video of event for national television broadcast and international distribution.
• Independent Engineering
1979 – 1989 Air Craft Communications Inc.
Partner/Recording Engineer/Producer/Chief Executive Officer
• Founding Partner in recording facility with both 24 and 16 track recording, and digital capability. Services: Commercial and Jingle Production House; Real Time Cassette Duplication; Artist Development and Promotion; Artist Management and Production; Sound System Consulting and Live Sound Services; Complete Production and Music Writing Services.
• Responsibilities: All technical installation and maintenance of all equipment, Sound systems design and installations,* Production services for music. Primary supervision and management of all staff and bands.
• Commercials: Weight Watchers, The Meadows Race Track, Pittsburgh Pirates Baseball club, American Greetings, Diet Sprite, General Motors, Ponderosa Park, Lays/Doritos, McDonalds, Hi-C, Michelob Lite, WTAE News.
• Recording Artists Included:
• Bob Corbin and Dave Hanner of Corbin Hanner Band/Polygram Records
• Frank Cappelli – Four Albums/A&M Re¬cords
• Kim Ryder – Invasion Records
• Public Service Projects: Steel Mill Blues; fund-raiser for unemployed food banks etc.
• Bundle Them Up; fundraiser for Salvation Army children’s clothing distribution.
• Music for Video: “Mickey Goes to Moscow” for Disney Productions, engineer.
• Produced and hosted radio program “Pittsburgh Performs,” featuring local Christian music performers.
• Helped start “JAM-Jesus and Music” club for local Christian musicians and songwriters.